$99 session fee includes your favorite three images
Includes 15-minute photo session (please allow up to 30 minutes following your session to select your images), packages with both digital files and prints, and 50% off holiday cards. Digital files and prints available immediately following your session. Additional products and enlargements are available for purchase after your session and will be ready for pickup within one week.
QUICK TAKE SESSION DETAILS
Saturday, November 14th & Sunday, November 15th
Our NEW studio! 200 Albert Pike Road, Suite B (park in the lot west of the building)
9 am - 5 pm
How to reserve a time/date:
Book your session by clicking the BOOK A SESSION button. Within 1 day you will receive an email invoice, simply click the link on the invoice to pay for your package and secure your session. Session times will be released after 3 days if package payment is not received.
Click the button below to view available spots, and to book your time slot.
Products & Packages - Each package includes images (poses) of your choice, each image is delivered as both a print (up to 8x10) and high resolution digital file with print release (files delivered on usb or by download):
Individual Image - $50
Package 1 - $299 - 12 images and Custom Mobile App
Package 2 - $199 - 7 images
Package 3 - $99 - 3 images
11x14 Print - $99
16x20 Print - $150
8x10 Metal Print - $99
8x8 Image Block - $99
*Prefer a DIFFERENT Date or Location?-
Custom Sessions are our specialty and include a Style & Planning Consultation to discuss your vision for your images, 1-4 hour Portrait Session at your choice of locations, Viewing & Ordering Appointment where you see your images on your own walls, and Delivery of your final archival art pieces to your door. The $500 session fee includes a $300 product credit. Individual Images begin at $150. Call us at (501) 623-2811 to discuss a Custom Session.
The following Covid-19 procedures are in place to keep everyone safe:
- If you are sick, quarantined, or know you have been exposed to Covid-19, please call us to reschedule as soon as possible.
- Masks are required at all times, except while being actively photographed.
- Please text (501-623-8300) when you arrive. We will let you know once the previous client has left, we've sanitized, and it is your turn to come into the studio. Please remain in your vehicle until notified.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the door and a recorded log of clients is kept for contact tracing.
- As a safety precaution, only those participating in the portrait session (and one parent for minors) will be allowed in the studio.
- All staff will be masked at all times, with temperature checks upon arrival each morning and throughout the day. Staff washes hands and the sanatizes studio between each session.